8.11.16

Baby It's Cold Outside


























So, winter time is finally arriving here in Mexico City, and if there's one thing I've noticed, it's that winter here is definitely different from where I used to live. One of the main reasons is that it is freaking cold like ALL THE TIME. Even before November, there have been so many where I'm freezing to death. And sadly, lil' old me didn't think that the weather would be so harsh and only brought like, three different jackets, no joke. Clearly I have no understanding of the weather, so recently all I have been doing is searching for coats and jackets that look good, warm and most importantly don't leave me broke. Recently I found Fashionmia, who as you can see in the pictures shown above have a pretty cool selection of coats, and they are surprisingly super affordable. One of my favorite parts of winter are the clothes, especially jackets, so I was super pleased to find a site with offers so affordable.  Here's the link you can visit for more women's trench coats or if you'd like to visit Fashionmia directly for more women's clothing online.

Hope you all find as many awesome things as I did!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is read and appreciated, feel free to leave blog links!