30.7.15

The Rest Is Noise

Rocking the obvious "I live in 100+ degree weather and have a uniform at school" arm tan.












I wanna say that I didn't post much this summer because I was super busy with very important future college shenanigans, making sure my senior projects are getting finished, bla bla bla. But honestly, I've just been eating a lot, hanging out with certain friends, binging on Netflix and trying to get my creative shtick flowing. I did go to Vegas for a while and I had a great time, but I was so wrapped up in the city I did not have any time for pictures. I will be heading down to LA soon, so I'll probably update with a variation of new and old posts. Anyways, local concert pictures here. I'm wearing a vest, which is pretty damn unusual; I never really wear vests, but the wind was really strong this night (as you can tell by my hair) and my jean jacket was nowhere to be found. I had a pretty good time and I totally enjoyed the show, but these were taken when there were only four more weeks of school, drowned in end of semester project and two hours away from completely collapsing into sleep and never waking up. Oh, the joys of high school.





bag | wet seal (lol rest in peace)
shoes | gojane
skirt | forever21






I seriously have not stopped listening to In Colour, I'm so damn impressed.









32 comments:

  1. Very cool photos, especially the first one, and the outfit is just so so cool and edgy,
    you look great :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool skirt! Like the new hairstyle too :) very grungy! xxx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit. Your bag is so pretty.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh! You're hair is growing so fast and I love it! (I think I say that every time I come on your blog, lol). I like the edgy school girl look! Super chic!

    I hope school is going well! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pics!!
    xx from http://ourfreestyle.blogspot.com.es
    Izaskun&Nerea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous outfit

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ottimo outfit, mi piace. Sono una tua nuova GFC follower ♡

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, pretty outfit for a nice woman!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/produse-noi/rochie-neagra-eleganta-midi-din-catifea-si-dantela-miriam/450

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit!
    xx
    Mia

    http://ssenescence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit: simple, chic, comfortable!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-rosii-scurte-sarbatoreste-de-dragobete-cu-tinute-feminine/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your edgy school girl look. https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-de-bal-scurte-in-culori-fermecatoare/

    ReplyDelete
  12. From the interviews conducted with those close to Heath, it sounds like his failed relationship with Michelle Williams (also mother to his daughter Matilda) led him to rely on sleeping pills to combat his insomnia toward the end of his life. The couple started dating on the set of Brokeback Mountain, but the romance fell apart during Oscar season. "The whole machinery started growing up around them, said Terry Gilliam, director of Imaginarium. was the moment when it changed, when he realized Marlboro Red Cigarettes, Uh-oh. We perceive the world differently. He didn care about things like those awards Newport Cigarettes." What ensued was a legal battle in which Ledger "was trying to be decent and graceful, give her whatever she wanted," until custody of Matilda came into question Newport Cigarettes Carton Price.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
    men leather cardholder

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is read and appreciated, feel free to leave blog links!