|Power pose attempt.|
Hello, my name is Sandra and I clearly have an addiction to make my photos look pale. As lame as this sounds, I've been avoiding blogging so I can make sure I don't slack off in school even thought I'm only one week into it. And even more lame, these pictures are from what I wore on New Year's Eve, yep, let that sink in. I'll talk about how that day went for me in exclamation point because that's what that day is all about: the excitement! So:
- I had a nervous breakdown and you can't even notice, what a fighter!
- My body was hurting almost all day until night!
- I ate around 6 Tums so my stomach would stop hurting!
- I went to a really cool sushi bar!
- I order a plate called Alien Roll """ironically""" and ended up liking it!
- I had a nice day pretty much!
Wow, look at all the thrills I went through. Sooo, yup, that's pretty much it. Sorry about the lack of major raves and accidentally finding my true love on the other side of the room when midnight hit, at least we will always have Groundhog Day, the most romantic holiday of them all.
top | xoxo
socks | american apparel
boots | cynthia rowley
skirt | express
Someone please tell me they've listened to Sucker, I love it soooo much.